My long awaited album....Nintendonkulous!!!


Our website!!!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

*Best...Cosplay....Ever!!!!*


Well, me being the biggest fan of oppai and fantasy-based anime (Beresker, Bastard!!, Record of Lodoss War, Slayers, etc.) my newfound love was Queen's Blade. It was the perfect combination of lesbianism, tenacle rape, and exploding tits (Watch the first episode!!!...lol). My favorite character in the series is Cattleya. She's the busty blacksmith with the buster sword. Well while cruising around the internetz, i found an entire gallery of this Cattleya cosplayer on Sankaku Complex. OMFG!!! I fell in love instantly!! So, here's the gallery that set my pervy heart aflame.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/09/04/perfect-cattleya-ero-cosplay/

No comments:

Post a Comment