My long awaited album....Nintendonkulous!!!


Our website!!!!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

*Quite possilbly the last entry ever.....until January..lol*



Tastybeatz will be on hiatus (on my part) until I can get someone to maintain it while i'm away in Texas for the Air Force....oh, BTW.....I leave on the 9th..or the 10th, whenever my shipping date is situated, that's when i'm leaving...lol. Yes, that means the begining of next week, so while i'm still here i'm going to get together with the guys and record the last episode of the Wasabi Boiz with them, not the last...but it'll be awhile before i come back on the air (i.e...internetz). Well, for tonight, i want to leave you all with something i'd definitely LOVE to see every morning i wake up. Her name's Sophie Dee. She's going to be my wife!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER!!!!!!! ^_^ Here's the sauce 2ch teh secks!!!

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/171498/d35b26cb42/

Happy Fappings!!!
From your friendly neighbor nig...i mean, culturaly diverse, educated...who am i kidding??!! I'm young, dumb, and pervy!!...Hentai Kamen all the way!!!

Love you guys for supporting the Otaku Revolution!!!
- Ikki

13 comments: