My long awaited album....Nintendonkulous!!!


Our website!!!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Filler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well, i've been ungodly busy at my other job to post recent news for that past couple of days, but fear not my inquirers of the "now". I will surprise you with more crazy $#!7 this upcoming week....Preferably, Monday. ^_^ ~ Your friendly neighbor pervert, Ikarus
(I'm not all that perverted. I get it from Ren. Definitely, Ren.) Hentai desu na?

That pic up above....yah, it's Dell customer service at it's finest!!!! I bet the shocking monkey( A monkey wielding a stun-prod used to "motivate" the customer service represtative to work instead of taking the occasionally "nap break".) is hiding behind the cubby wall. lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment